Monday, October 15, 2007

Technology

I'm afraid technlogy is not one of my stronger points. At times I wonder if I'm capable of completing this Web 2.0 Learning exercise. I must admit this whole blogging thing is all new to me. But having said all that, I can already see some benefits in undertaking such a journey. A friend of mine who is currently overseas on a holiday set up a blog account before she left. She's very hopeful that she'll have access to a computer with an internet connection and be able to remain in touch with us through her blog. She'll be able to post messages and photos and to think that this is all for free. Howz that!!!!

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Travel is a great use for a blog.
Don't doubt your abbility to learn new technology...we have all learnt how to use a mouse, how to use the Internet and how to use an automated catalogue in last few years...Web 2.0 is easy compared to the huge learning curve we have already experienced.
Keep up th egood work

Lynette